ICT Team Overview

     Today marks the formal completion of my first year as Coordinator of ICT in Mountain View School Division.  What year to make this shift!  I had A LOT of hesitancy about leaving the classroom environment as I loved my Ste Rose family and was already missing "my kids" (Grs 7-12) while on maternity leave.  With that being said, this is easily my dream position and couldn't be happier with this stage in my career.

     Much of this positivity has stemmed from the fact that my ICT Team is amazing, like utterly fantastic.  Any question I had about PowerSchool, equipment specs, device inventory, infrastructure capability, etc they knew the answer immediately or found it for me.  They operated behind the scenes (reporting to work all through the pandemic) ensuring our network could support our remote learning and at-home work functionality.  I don't know where I'd be without these individuals!

     I put together a brief overview of some of our big projects in 2019/2020 which I'll share below.  You can select the white arrow on the right-hand side of the post to scroll through a series of photos.



View this post on Instagram

I don’t know where I would be without our amazing ICT Team. They boast a combined 80+ years of experience & it shows! This is just a limited overview of some of the goals we were able to achieve in 19/20. Thank you so much to our team; I can’t wait to see what we accomplish in 20/21. #mvsd_mb #edtech
A post shared by Kirsten Thompson - ICT (@thompsonclassroom) on

Labels: , ,