Teaching in a Fishbowl TpT Store

     I've decided to try something new by creating my own Teachers Pay Teachers (TpT) store. If you are unfamiliar with TpT, here is an exert from their website:

Teachers Pay Teachers (or TpT, as we call it) is a community of millions of educators who come together to share their work, their insights, and their inspiration with one another. We are the first and largest open marketplace where teachers share, sell, and buy original educational resources. That means immediate access to a world of expertise and more time to focus on students and teaching.

     I thought that since I had some more time due to being at home at mat leave, and since I already have hundreds of things already created for my own classroom, that this might be an easy way to share some of my ideas with others and maybe make some money too!

teachers pay teachers, teachers pay teachers canada, teachers pay teachers manitoba, TpT manitoba

You can check out the Teaching in a Fishbowl TpT store at:
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Teaching-In-A-Fishbowl

Labels: ,