October Currently

     October is here and it is my favourite month of the year! This month includes my birthday, Thanksgiving, a long weekend for Manitoba teachers, Halloween, fall colours, football season, cool temperatures, and just overall awesomeness! Last month I missed the Currently post as I was at the hospital welcoming my first son, Jaxson :) One month in, however, I am beginning to get a sense of routine and am back at it! I must admit, my Currently post is somewhat bland and doesn't have a lot to share but it is all I have at the moment as I get used to my new life as a mom. 

     If you haven't encountered a "Currently" post before, it is just a fun post at the beginning of each month that serves as a way to share what is Currently going on in your life! You can link up and share your own "Currently" post by visiting the wonderful Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.



currently blog hop, farley, oh boy fourth grade, currently post, teaching blog hop

Labels: ,