December Currently

If you haven't encountered a "Currently" post before, it is just a fun post at the beginning of each month that serves as a way to share what is Currently going on in your life! You can link up and share your own "Currently" post by visiting the wonderful Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.




     I can't believe it is already December! The last currently post I did was ALL the way back in September and it seems like everything has just flown by since then. Christmas is one of my favourite times of the year and I love getting together with friends and family that we don't see very often. From a teachers perspective, however, this time is extremely chaotic!

     One awesome thing is that December brings back hockey season and I am my husband's number 1 fan! I usually drag along my mother-in-law or friends as well so it is the perfect social outing :)

It's that time of year again! Awesome way to start off the year Mustangs 🌟 #hockeywife #McCrearyMustangs
A photo posted by Kirsten Thompson (@misslwbt) on


Hockey season is back in action! Go Justin Go! #hockeywife #McCrearyMustangs
A video posted by Kirsten Thompson (@misslwbt) on

Labels: ,