Encouraging Student Voice Through Social Media

     I am currently working on my Master's degree in the Curriculum & Planning Stream with a focus on tech integration in the classroom. My first class, Educational Issues, involves the completion of four different assignments: 1 blog post, 1 presentation, and 2 papers.This past Saturday our professor drove up to our community (abut a 2hr drive for him) to watch our presentations. We were each responsible for creating a 15min presentation on a topic of our choice and participated in a Q & A session immediately following.

     My presentation topic was Encouraging Student Voice Through Social Media and I chose to use Prezi as my visual element. Although the majority of my information was verbally presented, here is the Prezi I put together to accompany my information:


Labels: ,