Masters Here I Come!

     Earlier in the year I submitted my application for Brandon University's (B.U) Masters of Education program. After completing my Bachelor of Arts, Bachelor of Education, and working in their own-campus residence program for 5 of those 6 years, wanting to reapply felt like going home. Last month I shared my pre-admissions writing test, which was the second portion of the application process, and I am now happy to announce that I have officially been accepted into the program!

     Starting in the fall of 2014 I will officially be a student again (only this time by distance), working towards my Masters in Curriculum & Planning (with a focus on tech integration). I am very fortunate to have an awesome support network around me and can't wait to start this new adventure :)

Yay!

Labels: