1 ) 4Mula Fun Math Blog
- This is a new blog that I found this summer through Pinterest. This
year I am teaching Grade 8, Grade 9, and Grade 10 math and I
really need some inspiration and examples.
- Jennifer posts some awesome lesson plans, activity suggestions, and
helpful tutorials! Some of my favourites that I've actually used this
year already are "Math About Me" and "Interactive Math
- This blog is a great resource if you are teaching math!
2 ) Talking Glossary of Genetic Terms
- This interactive dictionary not only includes textual explanations
of terms, audio definitions, illustrations, 3D animations, and quizzes
to test your understanding.
- This is a great resource for a biology and upper-years science
classes. I love that it meets the needs of all different types of
3 ) Travel Videos
- This website features thousands of videos that help you, "travel the world
with videos." There are featured videos, documentaries, and user-uploaded
- Users can search the videos by town/city name, or by countries. This
website could be used for students who are working on geography
projects, interested in learning more about an area, or need something
to use as a writing prompt!
*Teachers may want to pre-screen videos before using them in class, as they
can be uploaded by anyone and may not always be school appropriate!
Happy Monday everyone!