"Miss L" Becomes "Mrs T"

On June 29th I married my best friend and fellow teacher, "Mr. T".
We were married at his parent's farm, which is only a mile down the road from our farm.
It was +30 degrees Celsius and both the ceremony and reception were outside; it was so humid but at least it didn't rain! The day was so perfect, we couldn't have asked for a better day and are so thankful to everyone who helped make our day so special.

Our photographer, PhotOGGraphy by Vicki, also took our engagement pictures last August. 
Our photos were taken at my fiance's uncle's farm as well as in our yard, which is a three generation farm where his grandparents and parents have previously lived.
As promised, here are a few of our wedding pictures.
Due to the public nature of my blog, I am only sharing the pictures of my husband and I, not of our wedding party or friends & family.

** These photos are under copyright agreement and are posted here with permission from PhotOGGraphy by Vicki. They may not be reposted without permission

Our Wedding Ceremony Set-Up. Backdrop Made By My Amazing Dad!
We actually "Tied the Knot"!









PhotOGGraphy by Vicki Official Website
PhotOGGraphy by Vicki Facebook Page

Remember, my 300 Follower Giveaway is going on now!
Make sure you get your name in to win some amazing
ed resources for your classroom.
Enter Here.