Let The Prepping Begin!

     Last week I shared some of the awesome resources that I had found for one of the classes I was prepping for: Grade 7 Science. As of last week, this was the only class that I had started my prep work for as I was still waiting for my final teaching schedule to be solidified. Well the wait is now over, as I picked up my official schedule yesterday after school!
prepping for the classroom
Just a few of the many resources I have available to start prepping! 
     I am happy to announce that I will be the Grade 8 homeroom teacher at "S-School"! Altogether I have six classes ranging from Grade 7 to Grade 10! Here is a peak at what my schedule looks like:

teaching schedule

     This week I have been fortunate enough to sit down with the current teacher and go over teaching resources, discuss instructional strategies, share classroom materials and even order classroom supplies! (Thanks so much "Ms. K"!!) I was also able to order school clothing for next year including "S-School" t-shirts and hoodies. It is so exciting to finally be able to order clothing with staff embroidered on the sleeve! I can't wait to really dive into my planning now that I know exactly what my schedule looks like. As I always do, I will be sharing my progress along the way and providing you with links and info on the neat things I find  :)

Labels: , , , , , ,