1 ) Teacher's Guide To Blooms Taxonomy Infographic
- Bloom's taxonomy plays a vital role in education and all it takes is a
quick Google search to find several images of the taxonomy with
several helpful descriptions of each stage. What I like about this one,
however, is that it provides instruction and assessment examples for
- It can be easy to say that the "Analyze" level involves examining key
elements, but what does that actually look like in the classroom? This
diagram has that!
2 ) Green Power Science YouTube Channel
- This YouTube Channel provides a lot of helpful and engaging film
clips about "green energy". These can be a perfect addition to classroom
instruction and/or inspiration for lab ideas.
- This channel features over 300 videos that can easily be searched by
playlist headings like photovoltaic cells, solar cooking, fresnel lens and
more. If I was teaching science I would definitely incorporate these videos,
especially as a visual depiction of how a lab should look.
3 ) 50+ Web 2.0 Ways to Tell a Story
-This Wiki provides a great starting point if you are interested in
using digital storytelling with your students. It can be used as a teaching tool
with your students or can just be a great place to find resources to utilize.
- Users of this wiki can utilize this resource to design a digital story and find
appropriately licensed resources .
Happy Monday everyone!