1 ) VSauce YouTube Channel
- This YouTube Channel features some great videos that could be used as
activating strategies in the classroom such as "Is the 5 Second Rule True?"
and "What if Everyone Jumped At Once?". These videos are very
engaging and I can see students getting really excited by the off-beat and
- These types of videos could also be used as examples for teachers and
students to create their own videos!
* Some videos on this channel would not be appropriate for the classroom
so make sure you explore fully before you use it in the class
2 ) Minute Physics
- This YouTube Channel features some amazing videos that would be perfect
in a science class. The RSA Animate style of the videos is engaging and the
information is summarized clearly and quickly!
- If I was teaching physics I would definitely show these videos in class or have
the links available for students to checkout at home for homework help.
- I have absolutely no background in physics and I found these videos pretty
3 ) QR Codes in Education: LiveBinders
- QR Codes are being incorporated more and more in classrooms and I
actually used them during student teaching in an attempt to go paperless!
- This LiveBinder covers everything from apps, QR generators and hundreds
of ways to use them in the classroom for a variety of projects.
- You can follow the link to this site or scan the code I created :)
Happy Monday everyone!