February Currently

     It is February! That means that I have only ONE MONTH left in my university classes! (After 6 years I can't believe that I am actually saying this) We start our last student teaching placements in March and then will be graduating in May! I am so excited about the idea of having my own classroom and starting a new chapter of my life but I will honestly miss university as well. My fiance and I have both worked at the university for the entire time we have been enrolled and have loved the atmosphere on campus, it will be weird to leave!

     I have been on a "Tech-Break" since Wednesday evening and been trying to ignore email, Twitter, blogging, etc in hopes of catching up on some "me time". I'm not sure if it actually worked because now I feel terribly behind but it was nice to just spend time with my fiance and do our own thing. We have actually finished our office renovations now! If you remember back to December, my dad came down and him and my fiance put in new flooring and floor-to-ceiling bookcases. Now, after a wonderful shopping spree at IKEA, we now have wall-to-wall desks so we can both work on school work at the same time!

8 feet by 8 feet of desk! So much space :)
     If you haven't encountered a "Currently" post before, it is just a fun post at the beginning of each month that serves as a way to share what is Currently going on in your life! You can link up and share your own "Currently" post by visiting the wonderful Farley over at Oh' Boy 4th Grade.


currently, oh boy fourth grade, blog hop, monthly blog hop

Labels: ,