1 ) Blogging Prompts for Teacher Candidates
- This collaborative Google Doc project features hundreds of writing
prompts for teacher candidates (and any person in the education
- Topics include issues related to ethical use of technology, pedagogy,
ed tech & cognition, personal tech habits, tech tools, issues with
access, future of education and more!
- I will definitely be using the ideas in this document in the future!
2 ) HipHughes History
- If you haven't already subscribed to the HipHughes YouTube Channel
you should go do so right now! Keith Hughes, a YouTube Next EDU Guru,
has created hundreds of videos (approximately 30 minutes or less) to
teach about World History, US History, Politics and more!
- Keith seems like an awesome teacher and his videos are very engaging!
He uses a lot of different music, backgrounds and eye-catching intro clips
to catch your attention quickly. I really like that Keith's explanations really
seem like he is talking to a class, not a robotic scripted speech like some
edu-videos I've watched.
- I like that he has created playlists so that videos are easily searchable by
Happy Monday everyone!