Resources To Start Off Your Week 50

     Week 50! I am excited to have two great Resources To Start Off Your Week that I have found through my great PLN on Twitter! As always, I will be adding these to my lists of resources under the Fav Websites heading.

1 ) Blogging Prompts for Teacher Candidates
- This collaborative Google Doc project features hundreds of writing
   prompts for teacher candidates (and any person in the education
   field).
- Topics include issues related to ethical use of technology, pedagogy,
  ed tech & cognition, personal tech habits, tech tools, issues with
  access, future of education and more!
- I will definitely be using the ideas in this document in the future!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UkKI2VZnGVfBiiZ70NJryJM9CRFcwpDaLeWFrNWI4BM/edit

educational blogging, blogging for teachers, blog ideas for teachers, writing prompts of educators

2 ) HipHughes History 
- If you haven't already subscribed to the HipHughes YouTube Channel
  you should go do so right now! Keith Hughes, a YouTube Next EDU Guru,
  has created hundreds of videos (approximately 30 minutes or less) to 
  teach about World History, US History, Politics and more!
- Keith seems like an awesome teacher and his videos are very engaging!
  He uses a lot of different music, backgrounds and eye-catching intro clips
  to catch your attention quickly. I really like that Keith's explanations really
  seem like he is talking to a class, not a robotic scripted speech like some
  edu-videos I've watched.
- I like that he has created playlists so that videos are easily searchable by
  topic!
http://www.youtube.com/user/hughesDV?feature=watch

HipHughes History YouTube Channel, history podcasts, educational youtube videos, youtube next edu guru

Happy Monday everyone!

Labels: