I want to send out a BIG thank you to Rachel over at The End of the Bottle for passing this award onto me. Rachel is a wife, mom, and saloon manager who blogs about her family, her household and life in general. Lately she has been posting about household organization so you should definitely check it out!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
- Name five (5) fabulous moments in your life.
- Name five (5) things that you love.
- Name five (5) thinks that you hate.
- Pass the award onto five (5) deserving blogs/bloggers.
FIVE FABULOUS MOMENTS (in no particular order)- Graduating high school early at age 16 and moving away to begin university.
- Moving in with my then boyfriend, who is now my fiance.
- Graduating from my undergraduate degree.
- Getting engaged to the love of my life!
- Finishing my first day of my student teaching placement and thinking, yes I LOVE
what I'm doing
FIVE THINGS I LOVE
- Family, (mine, my fiances, our future family) this is the most important thing in
- Anything sweet (candy, chocolate, desert... I'll eat it all)
- Planning out our future with my fiance :)
- Being outside at and around our farm.
FIVE THINGS I HATE
- Being late! I get so upset and panicky.
- A messy house.
- Migraine headaches. I get one about every week and without medication they can
usually result in me in the hospital.
- Not being in control of a situation that directly influences me.
- Bologna (the deli meat). My fiance loves it but the smell and the texture seem awful
FIVE DESERVING BLOGS
Picking blogs to pass awards onto is always hard because I find all my blogs fabulous, that's why I follow them! The blogs I'm highlighting are getting this award because I have really connected to their personal story or a post(s) that they have written.
- Dandelions and Dragonflies
- Shepherd's Shining Stars
- Having Fun in the Classroom
- My Whole Brain Teaching Blog
- Southern Teacher WBT
Thank you again Rachel!