Liebster Blog Love

     About a week ago I posted that I had recieved one of my first blog awards, the Liebster Blog Award, from Ms. Julie aka Southern Teacher. I was so excited and still am! Since then I have seen this blog award floating around some other amazing blogs that I have followed for quite some time and it is such an honour to be included with them in this award.

     Since that time, I was re-awarded this blog by both Roxi Shayne and Nancy Stoltenberg! Now both of these wonderful ladies have AMAZING Whole Brain Teaching blogs that I have followed since before I began a blog of my own. They have a consistent presence on the WBT Forums and have been so supportive as I've made my way through this educational journey. If you aren't familiar with either of their blogs I definitely recommend that you check them out as soon as you can. They are also both part of my list of Whole Brain Teaching blogs under my Fav Websites page.

     If you missed my first post about the Liebster Blog Award, this award is given out to new blogs with less than 200 followers to highlight our efforts in the blogging world.


To keep the love going, here are the rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
2. Thank the giver and link back to them.
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.

     I am reposting my top 5 picks from when Ms. Julie aka Southern Teacher awarded me the Liebster Blog, so if you missed them the first time, here they are :)

1 ) My Whole Brain Teaching Blog
- The only other Whole Brain Teaching blog I have found from a Canadian teacher!
- Liann has provided me with so much support both on the WBT forum as well as
  through her blog.
- She is also part of my list of Whole Brain Teaching resources under my Fav
  Websites page.

2 ) Miss Read Gets Schooled
- Miss Read and I have been "blog friends" right since I started blogging!
- She just finished up her degree this past month and I loved hearing all her
  adventures as she went through her student teaching placements and now
  as she looks for a teaching job.

3 ) My Whole Brain Blog
- Carole is one of the WBT interns for 2012/2013 and has a great blog started up!
- Her blog posts are incredibly detailed, insightful and always have great pictures
  showcasing her WBT classroom! Its a great stop if you really want to learn more
  about WBT.

4 ) For the Love of Teaching
- I was referred to a great PLN that lead to me finding Diane's blog shortly after that.
- Diane blogs about education and her use of the BrainSMART program which shares
  some similar ideas about learning as WBT. Since we found each other she has been
  so supportive of my blogging and learning more about education!

5 ) Prairie Inspiration
- Mary is one of my favourite connected educators from Manitoba!
- We share a lot of ideas through Twitter as we are both going through the education
  program in the same province, although at different universities. She has been a
  great support to me and shares all of her classroom ideas on her blog.

Labels: , ,